What’s life without some daydreams?
I had the gleeful experience of recently crossing off a few items – cook for my family, visit a Pacific Island, run a 10k – but by far the majority of things are yet to be ticked off…
Some are obviously years away, like buy a house and go on a cruise (well, the latter is within financial reach, but I figure that can wait a while. Cruises can be taken at any age, backpacking cannot).
Here’s a sprinkling of some of the things I’m hoping to do sooner rather than later:
- Make pasta from scratch. (YOU BE CRAZY? YOU CAN BUY THE STUFF FOR LESS THAN $2 A PACKET! To which I say, some things you just gotta try once for the fun of it.)
- Snorkel across the channel at Goat Island. (Snorkelling is fun, but tiring!)
- Go to the theatre. (Not a cinema. The theatre. For a show.)
- Donate blood. (That may still require me to gain weight, and I don’t own a scale. Anyone want to lend me one?)
- Learn to park like less of an amateur, dammit. (Hmm. This one’s pretty subjective. But I’m definitely not there – wherever that is – yet.)
What are some of the things on your bucket list?
(This post is part of the the $500 Budgets are Sexy giveaway, sponsored by Life Insurance Finder)