- I would dearly like to NOT make lunches to take to work every day (SO TEDIOUS) but it’s such a big money saver. I’d also like to go to the supermarket and not constantly have to think about how much the total bill will be. I would love to buy really good food
allsome of the time, cost be damned.
- I wish I had a personal chef. Seriously. It’s like I’ve lost all motivation to cook this summer. I don’t really enjoy it and I’m not particularly good at it. I think if I had the choice I would rather make more money and focus on work (though I do like what I do) and be able to outsource the procuring and production of yummy meals (or just get T to do it all. Whatevs).
- I wish T made more money. He’s never gone back to making pre-recession income levels. And I wouldn’t say no to making more myself, of course.
- I wish the IRD would sort its shiz out. For the past six months T’s income tax refund has been in limbo; the IRD says it’s been credited to his bank account – the same one he’s had for about five years – but it hasn’t shown up in there for some unknown reason. Where is it and who can release it??? It’s in some kind of banking no-man’s land. And it’s painful. That’s $500 we could definitely use.
- I wish it was easier to make money than to spend money. Alas, the dollars leave you much faster than you can earn them. They’ll be flowing out pretty fast in coming weeks, what with a wedding and extended trip ahead.