I believe in a lot of things.
- Every meal should be a pleasure.
- People who don’t enjoy their own company need to learn to like themselves.
- Semi-colons are vastly underrated.
- Hope for the best. But always plan for the worst.
- A dollar saved is a dollar earned. More so given the fact you won’t be taxed on it.
- “Live as if it’s your last day” is a crock of shit. That said, if you’re making it work, power to you.
I am 24, alternately a dreamer and a pessimist, an introvert (ISFJ with inklings of an ISTJ), chasing that elusive trifecta of health, wealth and happiness.
Currently on a RTW trip (find out more about that here), living out of a backpack and accompanied by my husband T (who merits the occasional mention around here as probably the only person in the world who can deal with my neuroses and frequent bouts of hangriness).
The rest of the time, I call Auckland home. For a totally accurate picture of what life in New Zealand is like, may I point you towards this Reddit thread and this Buzzfeed post?