Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
1. A leather jacket. Soft, buttery brown.
2. A lifetime supply of cheese?
3. Ooh, and brown boots!
4. Um. Two round-the-world tickets for a once-in-a-lifetime trip?
5. An acoustic guitar. Why not? My first was an acoustic…my brother now has it.
6. A new amp. Mine just lost its overdrive, and I need to get it fixed.
7. A car that never gives us any trouble. Ever. In fact, make it two as I’ll probably need my own eventually.
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.
This was actually just as hard, if not harder than, Day 1 – Pride. Believe it or not.