- Save 40 per cent of income. 31 per cent for April.
- Keep eating out to $160 a month. Yes! Scraped in at $149.
- Donate to charity every month. Done – a friend shaved her head for charity, and I also donated a few items of clothing I don’t need anymore.
- Text one friend a week. I suppose if you count texts to organise meetups, yes?
- Learn to confidently use full manual settings on my dSLR. No time for photography this month, apart from a 5-minute walk which yielded one interesting shot.
- Read 100 books. I read 7 books this month, making a total of 24 to date.
- Continue running at least once a week. Total fail. We’ve had so much rain lately that I think I’ve only been out twice.
How did your goals go last month?