I’m very proud of BF. He’s so positive about this whole dire redundant situation. I know we probably shouldn’t be, but I’m still trying to plan a little overnight getaway in the city. If it happens, it’ll be a fairly last minute thing – ie, last minute hotel rate, booked on wotif.com. I have a fair idea of what else we want to do and where we want to eat, but nothing is confirmed yet.

But what with nephew in the hospital, everything is up in the air. Everyone’s on edge, and there’s nothing much we can do but wait and see. Anything could happen at any minute. I don’t think we’d be able to enjoy ourselves. Which kind of sucks, but we’re not what’s important here.

Plus BF is all like, “but what if I land a job by then? We won’t be able to go!” But as I keep explaining, nothing is set. I would be making the booking either the night before, or the morning of the day.

I guess we can always postpone it. We probably should be anyway, the way things are going.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.