New to the blog? Start here.
My, myself and I
- The best decision I ever made
- My first love was a practice run
- Demystifying the introvert
- ISFJ: The power of four letters
- Thoughts from a first generation immigrant
- Learning to take criticism
- Finding a balance between hoarding and minimalism
- Wouldn’t you rather have the money?
- 3 things I’ve learned about money
- Money is sexy. If only my teenage self had known that
- Weird ways I’ve made money
- Inequality’s a bitch
- Money for couples: the contributions conundrum
- How we travelled the world without going into debt
- What I value in a job
- Careers, compromise, and capitalism
- The job-you-wake-up-excited-for propaganda
- Goodbye publishing. On leaving an industry you love
- How I doubled my pay and halved my stress
- How to stop underearning and make what you’re worth
- Enough with the travel snobbery!
- Skydiving and surviving in Queenstown
- How to plan a campervan trip around the South Island
- Unexpected benefits of couchsurfing (or, how to fall in love with your own country again)
- Why travel abroad? Four reasons I want to travel the world…
- Fitting travel into your life
- Seven things travelling has taught me
- The tradeoffs I make to live in NZ
- My favourite travel photos from 2013
- Travel vs tourism – what kind of traveller are you?