(Previous installments: Part 1 and Part 2)
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Start getting flushed, sweaty and worked up. Defend her good qualities. Wonder why I always get put in the most awkward situations.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Follow your heart.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
I sure hope so.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
I think my first reaction is usually trustworthy.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Sometimes I read the newspaper backwards. If I read it at all.
I read the newspapers backwards sometimes too! Usually if someone leaves it lying on the table with the backside up, I’ll read it that way. Nothing wrong with getting the sports section of out the way first!
[…] by eemusings in Uncategorized Tags: about me, random, reflections (Click here for Parts 1, 2 and 3.) […]