(Previous installments can be found here.)
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
What a quandary. Basically, you’re asking me to choose between the past and the future. And because I don’t know what the future has in store for me, it’s a gamble. Do I think that I have even better things ahead of me than I’ve already experienced?
…I guess the answer is yes. So, I’d rather lose all my old memories – grudgingly. Damn these conundrums!
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
I’m a functioning, employed member of society with a roof over her head. Does that answer your question?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
No, and no. (These questions are really on the downward spiral. Still, we’re more than halfway through and I hate to give up on things.)
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
I really can’t think of any specific ones. And that saddens me.