I’m biting the bullet and posting these, subject to later change:
- Save 40 per cent of income.
- Keep eating out to $160 a month.
- donating to charity every month.
- Text one friend a week.
- Learn to confidently use full manual settings on my dSLR.
- Read 100 books (I’ve set up a challenge on Goodreads; I know at the pace I read I can easily make this if I keep up momentum. But if I don’t I won’t be too sad.)
- Continue running at least once a week, and run a 10k
ONE OFFS (all travel related)
- Score a travel writing assignment.
- Take a trip somewhere warm on my birthday (thinking Vanuatu, Niue or similar).
- Take a big trip later in the year.
I’m also adding to this a few smaller things I really need to get done in the next couple of months (yep, that’s how lazily I roll):
- Take coats to drycleaners
- Arrange dentist appointments
- Book passports
And you may have seen my other post on the non-measurable things I want to implement more of, too.
Even if circumstances affect my travel goals and my savings goals, I still feel better for finally having posted this!