- Somewhere I can wholeheartedly commit to a herb and veggie garden and a compost heap instead of thinking “what if we move in the next year?” as we always seem to do.
- Somewhere with a garage for T’s motorcycle and where he can work on greasy boy things.
- Somewhere with a kitchen I’m not constantly banging my head on the rangehood, and I don’t have to put my back out trying to get into the corner cupboard; where I have counter space on which to roll out pizza dough and to place the food mixer I would finally be able to purchase.
- Somewhere the hot water in the kitchen is actually hot.
- Somewhere with more storage, so we can organise our stuff better, and leave it that way for a long, long time.
It’s almost enough to make me throw in the towel, say f- it (who needs to see the world anyway?) and just focus on saving for a house.