- I love summer – I don’t love my nails growing at supersonic speeds! (I keep them short for musical and contact lens purposes)
- WTF is up with Ultimate Guitar and making tabs unavailable out of the US? Those tabs are tabbed by random players – they don’t belong to the artist or the record company. BOO.
- And on that note, I brought the new Sony S tablet home to review recently – the perfect size for plopping down next to me and playing Youtube vids of songs to help me learn. Only practically every video I opened was unavailable on mobile devices. Again. WTF?
- Interns with better blogs than me. I’m never going to blog about politics and major social issues, but maybe I can get a regular book blog going on my neglected Tumblr.
- Raise and more importantly, promotion for T!
- Writing some rockin’ stories. Kind of tempted to link to some of them here.
- AMAZING raw fish salad courtesy of some of the boys at work. I’m not a huge fangirl of the dish, but this was just as good as the stuff we had in Rarotonga.
- The car sailing through its warrant of fitness. Phew.