I was tagged by Two Degrees to take part in this meme:
1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
1. What does your wallet look like? Is it organized or cluttered?
No money. Lots of cards. Reasonably organised.
2. If you had $10 to spend on a date, where would you go?
New Flavour, or another similar place, to share a plate of dumplings.
3. If you had $200 to spend on a date, where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to go hot-air ballooning. Would that come in under budget?
4. What was the first blog that got you into PF blogging?
My memory fails me, but most likely Fabulously Broke.
5. What was the last thing you purchased?
6. Do you ever pay full-price for books? Why or why not?
I know, for a self-described bibliophile I’m horrible for not buying books myself (I am a library whore).
7. What is one thing you absolutely refuse to pay for?
8. What do you like to do to relax and unwind?
Read. Also: eat, run, watch TV.
9. If you could resurrect one musician from the dead and watch him/her perform, who would it be?
10. What would your ideal retirement look like?
I really don’t know. Probably a mix of reading, volunteering, travelling and general chilling out in a rocking chair. All I know is that I want to have options – maybe I’ll want to work in some capacity, maybe I won’t. But I want choices, and that requires saving for retirement.
11. Are you going to do your taxes by yourself this year?
NZ taxes are pretty straightforward. So yes.
Dudes, I’m beat. It’s the end of the week and I just don’t have the brain juice to come up with one single original question right now, let alone 11. I can think of some people to tag, but really, if you want to take part, feel free to carry on with these prompts (what an [exhausted] rebel). Or whatever.