As tagged by Revanche.
- What’s the best thing you’ve purchased or been given in the past six months?
New handbag. SO overdue.
- What’s your favorite snack? (No one gets to say fruit.)
But I love (some) fruit! Probably not my favorite, though. Honey roasted peanuts, then. Or any form of chips.
- What form of exercise do you hate the most. (“All” is a perfectly acceptable answer.)
Let’s go with all. Particularly any form that involves equipment/machinery.
- If you could afford/manage to live anywhere, where would it be?
Right where I am, only owning instead. (A crash pad in NYC wouldn’t go astray, either.)
- What’s the geekiest hobby or pastime you have?
I don’t know, tracking my money?
This week’s links
An astute blogger recently noted that she knows of no couples with a female breadwinner that are 100% okay/happy/comfortable with that. And with the recent implosion of the only other couples I know who also fall in this category … well, this piece on the dilemma of the powerful woman resonated
Such wise words by a commenter on this piece about knowing when to quit: “There are 3 components of our careers, the work we do, the people we work with, and the money we make. We need to be happy with the majority of these things. ”
Lots of good stuff to dig into in this series on the future of work
Sometimes it’s nice to have nice things
It’s okay to love money
Storytelling vs staging your life (on social media)