(Previous installments can be found here.)
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Wipe my nose on my sleeve in public. No, seriously. I’d sing louder to myself as I walk home from the bus. And maybe enter an air guitar competition. But most likely not.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
All. The. Time. I’m a naturally heavy breather, as is T. And I often have trouble just breathing through my nose. Especially at night. I always wake up with my mouth open and dry (TMI?) like I’ve been trying to suck in every last bit of air possible. Once, when I was visiting my parents, my mum looked up and asked “Who’s breathing so loud? Do you have asthma or something?”
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
People. Music. Food. I made dinner for T yesterday. What more do you want from me, huh??
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Errr, like Kara said, a few eventful things have actually happened this week, so quite possibly.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I’m making them. I may hate driving but I like being in the driver’s seat of my own life.