It’s been awhile since I did a meme, and this one’s a goodie! Shoutout is due to Kim – you’re awesome.
The list goes:
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.
Here are 7 things I take pride in:
1. I care about people. I don’t consider myself a people person at all, in the traditional sense. But I care fiercely about the people in my life. I actually do give a damn – I don’t just give lip service – and will do whatever I can to help them.
2. I get stuff done. If I say I’m going to do something, then I’m going to do it. Nothing bugs me more than people not following through.
3. I’m fairly money-savvy. I’m not materialistic and I have a love affair with saving (not that I ever save enough…who does? MORE IS NEVER ENOUGH)
4. I have never had to worry about my weight. This is really shallow, but yes, it’s something I’m grateful for. I’ve never had to work for this body (I have a fast metabolism and skinny genes, judging by my family). Of course, that didn’t mean I was remotely fit, but I started running last year and am not so heinously out of shape anymore. Also, I have quite shapely legs.
5. I have a lot of interests. I’m multi-faceted. A jack of all trades rather than a specialist, if you will.
6. I’m self-driven. I get my motivation from within.
7. I’m funny, sometimes. Usually in a caustic way.
Dude, that was, really, really, really hard. I think the hardest was going from #1 to coming up with a #2.