Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
1. Floss. Never did it growing up, and it’s a habit I can’t pick up.
2. Exercise. I try to run twice a week and do a few exercises at home on the floor, but I’ll be the first to admit I don’t always manage it.
3. Socialise. A social creature, I am not.
4. Drive. We now have an auto, so I really have no excuse. I need to drive more, get my skills and confidence up, and maybe get my full sometime this decade.
5. Tidy up. I think I am reasonably clean, but I’m not neat. I leave clothes everywhere and my desk is always a disaster zone. Putting things away is my least favourite chore.
6. Smile. I’m not as scowly as I used to be, but I’m far from Little Miss Sunshine…
7. Dust. I hate dust; it makes me sneeze. Hence, I hate dusting. But it’s gotta be done, right?
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.