Wrath: 7 things that piss me off…
1. Slackers. People who don’t pull their weight annoy the hell out of me. It screams incompetence.
2. People who retell the same stories over and over. It’s funny, I have a terrible memory, but for some reason, not when it comes to hearing tales of drunkenness, travel, or whatever. I also despise retelling stories, myself. I much prefer telling them once, to everyone who needs to know, as opposed to multiple times for different groups.
3. Screwtop jars. They are always way too tight for my weak wrists to wrestle open.
4. People who can’t drink sensibly. Or who know their limits, but insist on exceeding them.
5. Hobags – gender neutral. I don’t care if you’re male or female, slutting around isn’t cool.
6. Slow internet. I live in New Zealand, sadly.
7. Being ripped off. Again, I live in New Zealand, so this happens frequently.
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.