Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
1. Cheese. Of all kinds.
2. Anything with cream in it.
3. Almost anything with sugar or chocolate in it. Sigh.
4. Eating with my hands, when I’m feeling particularly lazy and uncivilised. (I’m not just talking things like chips and dip, either…)
5. Singing. In the shower. Walking to the bus. Wherever.
6. Silly comedies, in the vein of Superbad and The Hangover.
7. Chilling out in the buff at home. Living without flatmates is awesome.
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.
Perhaps I took the gluttony theme a little too literally, but if you know me at all by now, you know where my heart lies.