- Save 40 per cent of income. Definite fail this month – closer to 20 percent.
- Keep eating out to $160 a month. Failed again by about $50…
- Donate to charity every month. Check!
- Text one friend a week. Check!
- Learn to confidently use full manual settings on my dSLR. I actually did bring it out for a little while – to my first and only ever wrestling show. (Oh, all the things I could do in those four hours instead!) Must go through the images.
- Read 100 books I’m a tad overdue for some reading recaps. It’s been slow going with the Grapes of Wrath, but I’ve been mixing up the light and heavy reading pretty regularly.
- Continue running at least once a week. Missed my holiday week, but I’m pretty sure I went on all the others. This last week was a good un – lots of uphills which had me aching for days afterward. Seriously, my thighs were screaming with every movement.
As to my one-off goals, I did indeed go somewhere warm on my birthday! A travel writing assignment is not going to happen with my new job, however, so I should scratch that off the list.