- eat breakfast. Not a lot – usually a half bowl of oats/cereal or a couple slices of toast. I am the dragon lady otherwise.
- wash my hair. It’s just far too limp and greasy otherwise.
- text random things to my friends.
- wear lippy. And either my glasses or contacts; otherwise all I’d be good for, literally, is sitting in bed with a book thisclose to my nose.
- get assignments in on time. I’m a nerd.
- Stress about said assignments. I’m a worrier
- Push it as far as I can, in terms of getting places on time. I hate waiting – whether it’s for a bus, or a meeting with someone
- Sing/hum/move to music. Can’t keep still.
- Bring my lunch
- Wish I had more money to do all the things I want
- Skim read
- Eavesdrop on other conversations
- exfoliate. When I remember.
- swear a lot.
- Fall over my own feet.
- Splurge on things I shouldn’t.
- Fold BF’s boxers/ socks. Yep, sexy
- Stay up way too late watching bad TV
- Wash my unmentionables in the machine, sans lingerie bag.
- make my bed. LOL
- dye my hair.
- Play guitar anymore.
- Or read, for that matter. I need one of those Time Turners. I could do with an extra 12 hours in the day
- Vacuum behind the furniture
- exercise. Yup, I suck. I also hardly ever eat my 5plus a day, but I don’t like to admit that. Hey, at least I’m not living off noodles and pasta.