Lust. Seven love secrets.
1. I do not remember our first kiss, exactly.
2. Nor do I remember our exact anniversary. The catchphrase has always been, “The Wednesday before Christmas”. I did calculate the exact date last year so we could celebrate five years properly, but it’s already slipped my mind.
3. I never imagined this relationship would last. I’d just come out of a breakup and I knew T was leaving at the end of the summer, so that’s when I expected it would end.
4. My language of love is food. If I care about you, I care about making sure you eat. Which is why I was so bewildered back in the hell that was 2009, when he accused me of neglect (or something similar) – what the hell was love if it was not keeping you fed (and watered, clothed and sheltered, and generally keeping things running?)
5. A surprising number of my dude friends apparently once had a thing for me. Most of which I found out after the fact.
6. I’ve never been tempted to stray but there is one person I’ve come across who I’ve felt a strange draw toward, who I recently found out is now also spoken for.
7. I’m sure more of you engage in baby talk than would admit to it, but I bet we could beat you in a competition, hands down.
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.